The Culinary Guild is an organization comprised of culinary professionals and food enthusiasts with the mission of fostering education, resource sharing and community service through a wide variety of events, programs, lectures, and philanthropic initiatives. We welcome new members of all ages and all levels of culinary expertise, throughout the New England area.
November 17: Culinary Bookclub – we’re reading the The Hundred-Foot Journey
December 8: Annual Cookie Swap
Benefits of Culinary Guild Membership include:
- Access to events such as our popular Supper Club, Book Club, Cookbook Club and our growing series of special events.
- Sharing good food and drink, new ideas and friendship with each other!
- Members pricing for all Culinary Guild events
- Discounts to selected local stores and artisanal gourmet shops.
- Reaching the next generation of culinary leaders through our relationship with Future Chefs.
- Networking at all Culinary Guild events.
Our Corporate Partners
We greatly appreciate all of our corporate partners for their generosity and energy. Our partners offer invaluable help to the Culinary Guild by supporting our events and offering exciting discounts to our members.